We are aware and understand how stressful it is to plan a holiday with young children. Due to the many unexpected events that could crop up, planning a Safari may be even more stressful.
Mahoora understands this well.
This is why we have included the “Family Safari” concept to give you peace of mind and to provide what you and your kids would look forward to in a perfect Safari.
- Glamping with Dinner & Breakfast , Private Guided Safaris and Value Additions for Kids & Parents.
- Bordering lessor crowded eastern boundary of Udawalawe National Park with a magnificent view of the park
- Guided private safari conducted by an experienced guide
- Magical dinner setting around the campfire | Pre-dinner round of drinks | Dinner & Breakfast Included
- Complimentary – Mahoora Happy Feet; a relaxing foot therapy | Guided Night Walk | Sunrise or Sundown Tea Services | Welcome drink on arrival | Wi-Fi
- Free for Kids – Marshmallow roasting on the campfire | Treasure Hunt | Junior – Wilderness Chef session | Customised food and flexible meal timings | Complimentary drawing / Colouring books.
Highlights at a glance
- Your own private, comfortable tented suite with a spacious bedroom tent, a living room tent [attached to the bedroom tent ] where we will place additional beds, a private en-suite bathroom, and a cosy seating area outside the tent.
- Triple and quadruple accommodation options to choose from
- Exciting private wildlife family safari experience conducted by an experienced guide - [ afternoon or morning ]
- Sit around the campfire and enjoy a complimentary pre-dinner round of drinks; beer or wine [ by the glass] for the parents and fruit juice for kids
- Magical dinner setting around the campfire under a million stars
- A Complimentary Guided Night Walk to experience the world of nocturnal animals
- Free Wi-fi [may experience limitations due to the coverage]
- A meal plan with Dinner & Breakfast. Lunch is available [on request].
- Complimentary Sunrise [ Pre - Safari ] or Sundown [ Post - safari ] tea services
- Mahoora Happy Feet; a relaxing warm water foot therapy after the evening safari