Fixed Departure Dates
|December 10, 2023 - December 20, 2023||USD1,559|
|January 10, 2024 - January 20, 2024||USD1,582|
|February 10, 2024 - February 20, 2024||USD1,582|
|March 10, 2024 - March 20, 2024||USD1,582|
|April 10, 2024 - April 20, 2024||USD1,582|
|September 10, 2024 - September 20, 2024||USD1,511|
|October 10, 2024 - October 20, 2024||USD1,511|
|November 10, 2024 - November 20, 2024||USD1,511|
|December 10, 2024 - December 20, 2024||USD1,511|
|September 10, 2025 - September 20, 2025||USD1,511|
|October 10, 2025 - October 20, 2025||USD1,511|
During this 11-day Sri Lanka Highlights and Wildlife Adventure of Sri Lanka, you will have loads of exciting wildlife encounters, visits to historic attractions and enjoy plenty of delicious cuisines!
Sri Lanka is blessed with diverse and abundant wildlife throughout the island and in the seas around it. Thanks largely to the establishment of vast National Parks, the variety of wildlife encountered here is simply staggering. Leopards, Elephants, Sloth Bears and Blue Whales are just some of the more famous animals in Sri Lanka, but the island has a whole lot more to offer to all types of wildlife enthusiasts and nature lovers. During this tour you will visit the 3 biggest National Parks, go on multiple Safaris, explore the Unesco World Heritage sites of Sigiriya, Polonnaruwa, Kandy and Galle Fort, go on the most scenic train journey in the hill country and also witness the truly stupendous sight of a *Blue Whale breaching!
Your accommodation will consist of handpicked hotels and glamping campsites, designed to minimize time spent in travel. This will allow you to have the maximum time to focus on your wildlife holiday in Sri Lanka and enjoy your accommodation, destinations, and the amazing cuisine.
Ideal For – Wildlife enthusiasts who are looking for a dash of culture as well.
Highlights at a glance
- Discover the diversity of Wilpattu National park with multiple safaris.
- Take in the ancient engineering marvels of the 5th century Sigiriya Rock Fortress at sunset & then bravely climb the Pidurangala Rock to witness a glorious sunrise.
- You will also be witnessing the biggest Asian Elephant gathering.
- Visit the 13th century mediaeval capital Polonnaruwa and discover the ruins of palaces and temples where the award winning movie “Monkey Kingdom”was also filmed.
- Stay in the historic city of Kandy, a Unesco World Heritage site, and witness age-old Buddhist rituals.
- Go on a train ride, climb the Little Adam’s Peak and witness the world famous Nine Arch Bridge.
- Visit the Elephant Transit Home, where orphaned baby elephants are nurtured and injured elephants are nursed back to health.
- Meet the giants of the forests - the Sri Lankan elephants - as you explore Udawalawe National Park.
- Explore the world’s best park for Leopards, Yala National Park, with multiple safaris.
- Explore the eclectic streets of the Galle Fort, a Unesco World Heritage site.
- Go on a Boat Safari to see the largest mammal on earth, the Blue Whale* or experience the Ceylon Cinnamon Trail.
- Stay at Tented Safari Camps bordering the National Parks in Sri Lanka and experience guided safaris, candlelight dinners under the stars, night walks and delicious BBQ served by roaring campfires.
- Experience regional culinary specialities and engage in culinary lessons with specialist chefs.