We are passionate birders by ourselves and with decades of experience in providing services for Birders from around the world, and we understand your exact needs and wants more than anyone else.
This is why we have come up with an exclusive Birder Package to serve you just right and it comes with an array of value additions, absolutely free.
- Designed for Birders with privately Guided Safaris and many more value additions, catering to Birder specific needs.
- Bordering a beautiful lake. 5 min drive to the park entrance
- Guided private birding safari conducted by an experienced guide in a customised jeep
- Pre-dinner round of drinks & magical dinner setting around the campfire
- Complimentary – Mahoora Happy Feet; a relaxing foot therapy | Guided Night Walk | Sunrise or Sundown Tea Services | Chef in the wilderness; Cooking Lesson
- Welcome drink on arrival | Free Wi-Fi | Dinner & Breakfast Included
Highlights at a glance
- Your own private, comfortable tented suite with a spacious bedroom tent, a living room tent attached to the bedroom tent, a private en-suite bathroom, and a cosy seating area outside the tent.
- Single/ double/ triple and quadruple accommodation options to choose from
- Exciting private wildlife photography safari experience conducted by an experienced guide - [ afternoon or morning ]
- Sit around the campfire and enjoy a complimentary pre-dinner round of drinks; beer or wine [ by the glass ]
- Magical dinner setting around the campfire under a million stars
- A Complimentary Guided Night Walk to experience the world of nocturnal animals
- Free Wi-fi [may experience limitations due to the coverage]
- A meal plan with Dinner & Breakfast. Lunch is available [on request].
- Complimentary Sunrise [ Pre - Safari ] or Sundown [ Post - safari ] tea services
- Mahoora Happy Feet; a relaxing warm water foot therapy after the evening safari
- Complimentary Chef in the Wilderness session where you will learn to cook a Sri Lankan dish.