Specially designed to celebrate your special occasion and enjoy a Glamping Safari with many value additions.
Mahoora is unwavering in its quest to add that unforgettable touch of magic to your special day. Our heartiest welcome to those couples of all ages who seek serenity, privacy, and solitude in the luxury of nature and its surroundings to celebrate a birthday, anniversary or a honeymoon.
If you are travelling as a family and looking to celebrate a special day, we are equally passionate to make it happen.
- A grand welcome on arrival with garlands | Specially decorated glamping tent | Customised cake to celebrate the occasion | Free Wi-Fi
- Bordering lessor crowded eastern boundary of Udawalawe National Park with a magnificent view of the park
- Guided private safari conducted by an experienced guide in a customised jeep
- Magical dinner setting around the campfire & a complimentary bottle of wine for the dinner | Dinner & Breakfast Included
- Complimentary – Mahoora Happy Feet; a relaxing foot therapy | Guided Night Walk | Sunrise or Sundown Tea Services | Chef in the wilderness; Cooking Lesson.
Highlights at a glance
- Your own private, comfortable tented suite with a spacious bedroom tent, a living room tent attached to the bedroom tent, a private en-suite bathroom, and a cosy seating area outside the tent.
- Exciting private wildlife photography safari experience conducted by an experienced guide - [ afternoon or morning ]
- A Complimentary Guided Night Walk to experience the world of nocturnal animals
- Free Wi-fi [may experience limitations due to the coverage]
- A meal plan with Dinner & Breakfast. Lunch is available [on request].
- Complimentary Sunrise [ Pre - Safari ] or Sundown [ Post - safari ] tea services
- Mahoora Happy Feet; a relaxing warm water foot therapy after the evening safari
- Complimentary Chef in the Wilderness session where you will learn to cook a Sri Lankan dish.