Fixed Departure Dates
|January 10, 2024 - January 23, 2024||USD2,135|
|February 23, 2024 - March 7, 2024||USD2,135|
|April 2, 2024 - April 15, 2024||USD2,135|
|June 20, 2024 - July 3, 2024||USD2,158|
|July 20, 2024 - August 2, 2024||USD2,213|
|September 20, 2024 - October 3, 2024||USD2,158|
|October 20, 2024 - November 2, 2024||USD2,158|
|November 20, 2024 - December 3, 2024||USD2,187|
|December 6, 2024 - December 19, 2024||USD2,187|
|January 10, 2025 - January 23, 2025||USD2,338|
|February 23, 2025 - March 8, 2025||USD2,338|
|April 2, 2025 - April 15, 2025||USD2,297|
A comprehensive cycling tour of the major Sri Lankan tourist highlights with handpicked accommodations and a knowledgeable tour guide. Catch the best of Sri Lanka’s wildlife, historical, scenic and cultural attractions.
There is certainly no better way to truly breathe in the splendour of this island paradise than by taking a cycle tour through the country. You will be picked up from the airport and taken to a seaside retreat in Negombo where you will meet your guides and crew. Relax and recuperate before embarking on an epic cycling tour which will start with a ride to Narammala. Afterward, you will be transported to Sigiriya, where you can explore its rock fortresses as well as the ancient ruins in Polonnaruwa, the second oldest kingdom in Sri Lanka.
Pedal along the Amaban River to Pallegama and then from Riverston, which offers up a truly awe-inspiring view of the Knuckles mountain range, to the hill capital of Kandy. Truly experience the unique culture of Kandy with the tour of the city. Then it’s onward to Nuwara Eliya via a scenic train ride (Subject to availability!). Explore “Little England” with its colonial estates, tea plantations, and cosy cottages. You will be taken on a walk through the Horton Plains National Park after which a thrilling descent along what’s known as “Satan’s Steps” awaits you. Visit the rural villages in Belihuloya and get intimate with its unique ways of life. Ride on to Udawalawe where you can take an evening safari in its national park to see the elephants that inhabit it.
An exciting ride to Yala is next, where you will get the chance to see the Sri Lankan leopard that is commonly found in this park. Take a safari here and see all that this renowned wildlife park has to offer. Furthermore, experience glamping at the Big Game Tented Campsite where you will stay.
Ride south to the golden beaches of Unawatuna where you can lounge around and relax. Your last cycling trail will be to the fort in Galle where you will be able to see the various influences that the colonists had on architecture, culture, and history. This tour offers you the chance to feel part of the communities and attractions you visit which is a benefit that cannot be enjoyed from the confinement of an enclosed vehicle. We offer you an intimate tour of the country that will make exploring Sri Lanka a real adventure.
Highlights at a glance
- First you will get to visit colourful fish markets, vegetable & fruit markets… interact with the locals & learn a few “trade secrets”.
- Witness the ancient engineering marvels at the 5th century Sigiriya Rock Fortress and join devotees at the Dambulla Cave Temple.
- Then off to visit the 13th century mediaeval capital Polonnaruwa and discover the ruins of palaces and temples where the award winning movie “Monkey Kingdom”was also filmed.
- Witness age-old Buddhist rituals and try your hand in traditional arts & crafts in the suburbs of Kandy; the hill capital.
- Slowing the pace, experience the entire Ceylon Tea making process and enjoy a hot cup of pure Sri Lankan Tea from the factory itself.
- Get into the wild in Udawalawe and Yala National Parks .
- Relaxing at the Unawatuna beach !!