Fixed Departure Dates
|December 10, 2023 - December 19, 2023||USD1,095|
|January 10, 2024 - January 19, 2024||USD1,127|
|February 10, 2024 - February 19, 2024||USD1,127|
|March 10, 2024 - March 19, 2024||USD1,127|
|April 2, 2024 - April 11, 2024||USD1,127|
With this amazing holiday experience in Sri Lanka, you will cover most of the cultural, historical and entertaining highlights that Sri Lanka has to offer in a relatively short time – in just 10 days.
You will get to: meet the local fisher folk in Negombo, climb Sigiriya also called the Lion Rock at sunset and Pidurangala at dawn for the sunrise, and visit Polonnaruwa, the city with ancient ruins. In between, witness the evening worship at the Kandy Temple, a ritual that has been carried out for thousands of years, then enjoy plucking some tea leaves with the locals in the picturesque Tea Capital, Nuwara Eliya. Then it is time for you to go ‘wild’! Taking you on an adventure, to encounter the elusive leopard in Yala and magnificent blue whales in Galle.
We have handpicked an assortment of Hotels, with the minimum transfer time to get to them from the city & to reach attractions – giving you more time to enjoy the hotels, the attractions & cities.
As this journey is available throughout the year, it is ideal for those who have busy schedules and are uncertain about the period of their holidays.
Highlights at a glance
- Local street food, spices & meeting the fisher folk in Negombo; fondly known as Little Rome.
- Take in the ancient engineering marvels of the 5th century Sigiriya Rock Fortress at sunset & then bravely climb the Pidurangala Rock to witness a glorious sunrise.
- You will walk through the 13th century mediaeval capital of Polonnaruwa and discover the ruins of palaces and temples, where the award winning movie “Monkey Kingdom” was also filmed.
- Witness age-old buddhist rituals, try your hand in traditional arts & crafts in the suburbs of Kandy; the island’s hill capital.
- A journey to the tea country of Nuwara Eliya with a visit to a Tea Plantation & a Factory. Visit a Hindu Shrine and get blessings bestowed by the local priest.
- Travel in a train to Ella with the locals and visit the magnificent 9 arch stone bridge.
- Stay at a Tented Camp in Yala bordering the national park and experience the guided safaris and enjoy a candlelight dinner under the stars, around the campfire followed by a night walk.
- Go on a boat safari to see the largest mammal on earth, the Blue Whale or discover the trail of Ceylon Cinnamon.
- Walk through the streets of UNESCO World Heritage - Galle Dutch Fort - which is one of the few living forts in the world. At the same time, you will discover the legacy of Portuguese, Dutch and the British.