During this 5-day Sri Lanka Highlights and Wildlife Adventure of Sri Lanka, you will have loads of exciting wildlife encounters, visits to historic attractions, beauty of the hill country and plenty of delicious cuisines!
Sri Lanka is blessed with diverse and abundant wildlife throughout the island and in the seas around it. Thanks largely to the establishment of vast National Parks, the variety of wildlife encountered here is simply staggering, Elephants, Birds, Deers are just some of the more famous animals in Sri Lanka, but the island has a whole lot more to offer to all types of wildlife enthusiasts and nature lovers. During this tour you will visit one of the biggest National park, go on a Safari, explore Kandy and Colombo, and go on the most scenic train journey in the hill country.
Your accommodation will consist of handpicked hotels and glamping campsites, designed to minimize time spent in travel. This will allow you to have the maximum time to focus on your wildlife holiday in Sri Lanka and enjoy your accommodation, destinations, and the amazing cuisine.
Ideal For – Recommended for Solo Travelers / Couples / Friends / Families with kids and teenagers / Groups consisting of friends and family.
Highlights at a glance
- Stay in the historic city of Kandy, a Unesco World Heritage site, and witness age-old Buddhist rituals.
- Go on a train ride, climb the Little Adam’s Peak and witness the world famous Nine Arch Bridge.
- Visit the Elephant Transit Home, where orphaned baby elephants are nurtured and injured elephants are nursed back to health.
- Meet the giants of the forests - the Sri Lankan elephants - as you explore Udawalawe National Park.
- Stay at Tented Safari Camp bordering the National Park in Sri Lanka and experience guided safaris, candlelight dinners under the stars, night walks and delicious BBQ served by roaring campfires.
- Colombo City exploration and great shopping experience prior to your departure.